EXHEAT Launches CSA (US and Canada) Hazardous Area Anti-Condensation / Frost Protection Enclosure Heater
Watton, UK – EXHEAT Industrial Ltd, a market leading manufacturer of electric heaters and controls, is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of its new CSA approved HEF heater, specifically for USA & Canada available for both Divisions and Zones.
The HEF is self-regulating, automatically adjusting its output to match ambient temperatures. Coupled with its compact design, this makes the HEF ideal for anti-condensation, frost protection and temperature control for all instrumentation and switch gear applications.
- USA: Class I, Division 2, Groups B, C and D, T3 or T4
- USA: Class I, Zone 1, AEx e IIC T3 or T4 Gb
- Canada: Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D, T3 or T4
- Canada: Ex e IIC T3 or T4 Gb
- Compact, low profile, 316 stainless steel case, requires minimal space
- Self-regulating - can be used without a thermostat
- Suitable for ambient temperatures from -55°C to +80°C
- The heater may be mounted in any orientation, using appropriate securing bolts through the mounting feet or DIN rail holes